Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Blog Challenge Day 1: Family Story

1.  Family story - how did your parents meet, how many brothers/sisters, tell us what you want.

My parents have always known each other; I believe their relationship started, however, one day when they were both walking out of church with everybody else, and my dad caught my mom's eye and winked at her.  They married in 1972, and as of last year have been married for 40 years already.

I have 3 older siblings (yes, I'm the baby).  My brother is the eldest; he's 8 years older than me.  He is married and they have an 8 year old daughter.  My next sister is 6 years older than me; she is separated from her husband; they have 2 daughters who are 14 and 9.  My other sister is about 3 1/2 years older than me; she is married and they don't have any kids either.

Hubby & I are close to my family and spend a lot of time with them.  My family members are my closest friends.   
Here we all are at my parents' for Christmas last year.

1 comment:

Comments are like little gifts! :)