Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

June Challenge

I will be attempting to do this challenge throughout the month of June!  Any one else want to join me?  There is a blogging prompt for every day of the month.  My weekends are already booked full, but my weekdays are (so far!) looking empty, so I may have to pre-write some of the weekend ones during the weeks!  I wanted to do the Blog Every Day in May challenge and I was too late to start, so I'm looking forward to attempting this one! 

Here are the questions:

1.Family story - how did your parents meet, how many brothers/sisters, tell us what you want.
2. What do you drive? What is you dream car?
3. Biggest indulgence
4. Favorite snack?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Name you picked out for your kids when you were younger. Bonus: share any name ideas you have now
7. You're in labor: drugs or no drugs. Why?
8. If you had a choice - SAHM?
9. How supportive is your SO in your TTC journey?
10. How do you help get yourself (and or SO) get in the mood to DTD during the fertile period?
11. Describe your wedding.
12. Perfect anniversary - describe it.
13. What's the most interesting vacation you have been on?
14. First job
15. First love
16. What did you have for breakfast today? What do you normally have?
17. Do you drink coffee? Cream/sugar/how do you drink your coffee?
18. If your insurance covered infertility treatments at 100%, unlimited attempts - what would you try and for how long?
19. What's your advice for parenting an adopted child?
20. What sounds reasonable in an open adoption - I.e. how much contact is do-able?
21. Tell me about a TTC blog I don't have on my blog roll - why should I go visit? (No preggos please)
22. What's your favorite children's book?
23. If you had 100,000 that had to be donated to charity what would you do with it?
24. What's your biggest fear about becoming a mom?
25. Describe the contents of your purse. What kind of purse do you have?
26. If you could give advice to a newbie infertile, what would it be?
27. When you were younger, what job(s) did you want to have?
28. Do you speak any other languages? When do you think a child should learn a new language?
29. Tell me the highlights of your college years.
30. What's one thing in your closet you wear when you have a nice occasion? Interpret that as a date night or important job event.

Head on over to Waiting for Baby's blog if you want to join up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like little gifts! :)