Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June Blog Challenge Days 24, 25, 26

24.  What's your biggest fear about becoming a mom?

Ohh, I have a number of fears.  One of the main ones is my epilepsy.  My medication keeps it under control very well, but I still have to be careful.  There are many more concerns tied into this one as well, but I don't feel like getting into long explanations of how my epilepsy works.

25. Describe the contents of your purse. What kind of purse do you have?

I have an old purple purse that serves it's purpose and is a happy colour.  Contents?  Usually too much!  Papers seems to pile up.  And a pharmacy.  I want to get a new purse but am unsettled on what style or colour.

26. If you could give advice to a newbie infertile, what would it be?


Look into all your options before making decisions.  Decide what you feel comfortable or uncomfortable with ethically.  Keep talking with your spouse about what's going on in your head.  Don't forget about him and how he feels.  Try to spend time thinking about and doing things that you enjoy so that you don't get completely obsessed with dwelling on babies and ttc and/or adoption.  Allow yourself to grieve.

1 comment:

  1. Hi from ICLW! Not forgetting about our spouses is great advice. We get so caught up in our own procedures done on our bodies, that we tend to forget our partners are there with is, hurting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like little gifts! :)