Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, June 14, 2013

June Blog Challenge Days 13 & 14

13.  What's the most interesting vacation you have been on?

This would have to be my honeymoon 8 years ago.  We went on a road trip and spent most of our time in Alberta and BC.  It was my first time in BC.  We went to a lot of neat places, saw so much beautiful scenery (gorgeous mountains!), and really just enjoyed spending time together.  A few of our favourite places were the Victoria Butterfly Gardens, the Vancouver Aquarium, Cathedral Grove, and the Royal Tyrrell Museum.  We mostly stayed in basic hotels, but we also stayed at Castle Mountain Chalets and Bear Hill Lodge.  I love road trips with Hubby and I love being a tourist - sightseeing, taking pictures, eating out, staying in hotels, etc.  We love the outdoors so most of our honeymoon was spent enjoying it. 

Bridal Veil Falls in Bridal Veil Falls Provincial Park near Chilliwack, BC


14.  First job?

Well, I had a number of small jobs before my first "real" job, which was working at Tim Horton's - one opened up in our town for the first time.  I got that job when I was in grade 12 of high school, and I worked there for a year and 8 months.  You sorta just do everything there - make coffee, make food, clean bathroom, mop floors, wash dishes, work the drive thru, etc.  It wasn't the easiest always, but often it was fun, and hey, I met my husband there, so that's definitely something I wouldn't change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like little gifts! :)