Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Motherhood Month - 8

Progress:  Today is officially one year since we were approved to adopt.

How I'm feeling:  Slightly down.  But only slightly.

Craving:  Nothing; I just finished eating (why does this always seem to be my answer?).

Thoughts about our child:  Hoping to meet you soon.

Thoughts about our child's expectant mom:  Praying for you.

Most recent baby purchase/gift:  Don't believe I've bought or been given anything in the past month.  My sister is working on finishing the baby quilt I started, though.

This month God:  Has been reminding me that it is an honour to be persecuted for His name's sake. 

Update:  My sister & niece did drop by after I wrote this and gave me a sweet card & gift.  It touched me that she remembered it was one year since we'd became paper pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. Trusting God's perfect timing for your baby to be in your arms!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like little gifts! :)