Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Motherhood Month - 24


Progress:  Today is exactly 3 years since we were approved to adopt.

How I'm Feeling:  Emotionally, I'm a little down.  Our annual update was supposed to be on the 12th but we had to cancel, the morning of.  Now it's scheduled for the 24th.  Physically, I'm feeling a little crummy.  I have something wrong in my chest, am low on strength, and my sleep schedule is off kilter.

Craving:  Nothing.  Haven't had much of an appetite lately.

Thoughts About Our Future Child:  I love you.

Thoughts About Our Child's Expectant Mom:  Praying for you.

Most Recent Baby Purchase/Gift:  My niece and sister gave me a couple gifts for Mother's Day.

This Month God:  Has been teaching me to trust Him.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I'm praying you guys get a match soon! And that God is ever present in your lives and hearts in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like little gifts! :)