Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mothers with Different Abilities - Intro

I'm excited to introduce a new series I will be running on my blog!  I will occasionally be sharing posts by guest bloggers about what it is like to parent with a disability.  The idea of these posts is twofold:  one, to show realistically what it is like to be a parent when one has a disability.  And two, to show that it is possible to parent well even though one has a disability.  The situations you will read about will vary greatly from one to another, but I think they are all worth sharing and I am looking forward to learning from them!

I already have some posts lined up ready to go, but if you are a parent with a disability, and you are interested in answering a bunch of questions I've compiled in order to help you write your story, and have it shared here, then please let me know in the comments and leave your email address.  (It does not have to be a major disability; it can be anything that adds extra challenges for you as a parent.)  Thanks!

Please come back soon to read Kara's story!

1 comment:

  1. I really think this is a great series idea! I will be interested in reading about your "guest bloggers" and also to hear how much YOU like doing the series, having epilepsy. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like little gifts! :)