Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Motherhood Month - 14



Progress:  Today we have been waiting exactly 1 3/4 years since being approved.  It's been roughly just over 7 years since I first desired to become a mom.


How I'm Feeling:  I'm alright. 

Craving:  Food!  Um...pizza would be good.  Yeah, I'll take pizza.

Thoughts About Our Future Child:  Praying for you.

Thoughts About Our Child's Expectant Mom:  Praying for you.

Most Recent Baby Purchase/Gift:  I bought my hubby these bibs for Christmas (he's a pilot).


http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/child-of-mine-made-by-carters-3-pack-terry-teething-bibs/6000188067461
Hubby bought me this bib for Christmas (I enjoy photography and have studied it).
Camera ) Bib ) Colors Available
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/108696221/camera-bib-colors-available?ref=shop_home_active_14

This Month God:  Has been teaching me a lot!  The more time I spend in His Word (the Holy Bible) dwelling on truths, the more He is in my thoughts and I grow closer to Him.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like little gifts! :)