Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lists with Friends - 3

You can learn a lot about a person from their Pinterest!  Here are my boards and how many pins I have in each.  It's pretty telling as to where my interests lie :)
  • Cute Animals 238 (this is mostly cats)
  • Food 142
  • Adoption/Family 134
  • Funny Things 130
  • Beautiful 123 (mostly God's creation, like scenery)
  • Crafts/Cards/Scrapbooking 87
  • Christmas 86
  • Paths, Boardwalks, Trails 70
  • Food - Sweet 68
  • Quotes/Bible Verses 67
  • Baby Shower 66
  • Christmas Cards 58
  • Daisies 57
  • PMDD 51
  • Colours 46
  • Wedding Cakes 44
  • For Baby 44
  • Husband 42
  • Everything Seashore/Beach/Cottage 41
  • Fashion 39
  • Friendship 37
  • Blue 33
  • Yellow 32
  • Camping/Road Trips/Picnics 30
  • For the Home 30
  • This Is So Me! 30
  • Nursery 29
  • Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy 29
  • Misc. 26
  • For Future Child(ren) 26
  • Gardening/Flowers 25
  • Nail Art 25
  • Exactly!! 21
  • White 19
  • Love Languages 17
  • Happy Things 14
  • Organization 14
  • Project Life 14
  • Regal Gifts 13
  • Everything Nautical 12
  • Favourite Kids' Books 11
  • Fitness 4
I also have 4 secret boards, about vacations we hope to take, hairstyles I may try, and gift ideas for people.

I have a link on the side to my Pinterest if you've noticed some of your interests match up with mine :) 

Which Pinterest board of yours has the most pins?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol :) It cracked me up when I put them all in order and realized Food was the second most and Fitness was the very last!! Hmm....

      Delete
  2. Hi from ICLW! My "yummy to my tummy" board has the most, yet I haven't made but maybe 10 recipes from it. bahaha! I better get to making instead of pinning! lol

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from ICLW! Haha, like Elisha I have a "Yummy in my Tummy" board which is my busiest one! I just love the recipes - and trying new ones all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I started Pinteresting (is that a word?) I had no idea how it really worked--so I have a mishmash board that has a lot of stuff on it. Then I have one for BDay ideas for my son. I'd say those two are the ones with the most on it. My photography ideas board comes in 3rd I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! My hair ideas board has the most pins and the play food board is close behind, but the food boards are the most-used.

    theseaofttc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like little gifts! :)