Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Motherhood Month - 4

Progress:  It has been 8 months since we got approved.

Mood:  Fairly good. 

Cravings:  Chocolate.  Water.

Thoughts about our child:  I cannot wait to hold you in my arms and cherish you and call you mine.  You are so precious to me already.

Thoughts about our child's expectant mom:  Still always wondering where you are at right now and what you are experiencing in your life.

Most recent baby gift/purchase:  Well, I showed you here what I received for Christmas.  I mentioned here that I had bought my hubby something for Christmas but never showed you what, so here it is: 
My husband is a birder so I love buying him anything with birds on it.

This month God:  Wow, He is so patient with me, continually teaching me truths and reaffirming to me that He has saved me, not by anything I have done, but He did it all.  And if He is the one alone who saved me, He is also the one alone who maintains my salvation and keeps me saved.  My holding onto Him helps me nothing.  His holding on to me is everything, and nothing I do or don't do will cause Him to let go.  Praise God!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute onesie! I love that you're keeping track of the wait--what a wonderful gift when your child is old enough to read it too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like little gifts! :)