Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More Mother's Day

I didn't realize there'd be so many moving posts written about Mother's Day.

I just want to share three more with you that touched me:

By Amy, at Jim and Amy Hoping to Adopt:  Empty Arms on Mother's Day

By Kara, at Matt and Kara Adopt:  Mother's Day

By Katelyn, a guest post at America Adopts:  The Meaning of Mother's Day, or Why I Don't Celebrate Birthmother's Day

Now I realized that in my Mother's Day post I only talked about the pain of Mother's Day and not the good side:

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, who has raised their 4 children, countless foster children, and now loves in-laws and 3 granddaughters as well.  I love you!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom-in-law, who has raised and loves their 2 sons, (one biological and one by adoption), and has accepted and loves me as one of her own.  I love you!

Happy Mother's Day to my sister E, who is raising and loving her 2 daughters on her own while fighting breast cancer.  I love you!

Happy Mother's Day to my sis-in-law R, who together with my brother as a stay-at-home dad while she works, is raising and loving their daughter (adopted from China).  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like little gifts! :)